How do the costs included in UFH’s fees break down?
The fee consists of the costs for:
- Logistics (collection, manipulation, transport, containers)
- Treatment (including the extraction/recovery of pollutants)
- Infrastructure charge (structural measures) for municipalities
- Public relations work by municipalities
- Costs for the coordination body
- EDM portal
- Waste prevention measures
How much does participation in the UFH system cost?
The electrical and electronic equipment and batteries sold are regularly reported to UFH in units (or in kilograms for batteries) and billed according to the fee schedule.
Is there a flat rate solution for small producers?
In order to keep the bureaucratic activities involved to a minimum, there is an annual minimum flat rate of €160 excluding VAT.